Propose changes to this page
Spree’s functionality is split across seven different components:
- API: Provides a HTTP JSON API for several of Spree’s components.
- Backend: Provides the admin backend component for Spree; things like product and order management.
- cmd: Provides the
spreecommand, used for generating extensions.
- Core: Provides the minimum necessary functionality for Spree to work.
- Frontend: Provides the front-facing functionality for Spree; things like product viewing and checkout.
- Sample: Provides the sample data for Spree, used for setting up a new Spree store.