This is the official 1.1.4 Release of Spree. This is a trivial release, and so backwards compatibility with extensions and applications is guaranteed.
This will be the final release of the 1.1.x branch for Spree. We would recommend upgrading to 1.2.x as soon as possible.
This new version of Spree most likely contains new migrations. Please install them and run them with this command:
// //= require jquery //= require jquery_ujs //= require store/spree_core //= require store/spree_auth //= require store/spree_promo //= require_tree .
These changes are important, as they fix [Issue
- Ensure there is a valid state during the checkout. #1770
- Use GET request for /user/logout. #1663 and #1812
- Use product description if no meta description is provided. #1811
- Don’t update product.countonhand if track inventory labels is disabled. #1820
- Set payment state to creditowed_ if order is cancelled and nothing is shipped. #1513
- Added ignoretypes_ option for flashmessages_ to ignore specific types of flash messages. #1835
- Added large image placeholder. #1828
- Assets are no longer precompiled during the installation process. #1854
- API responses now return the correct content type. #1866
- I18n-ify order cancel, confirmation and shipment emails. #1884
- Preferences are now checked for in database before falling back to their defined-defaults. #1500
- Deleted shipping methods are no longer visible in the admin backend. #1847 and #1967.
- Moved admin JS translations out to their own partial (core/app/views/admin/shared/\translations.html.erb_) #1906
- Fixed error where admin page for tax rates would not load if a tax rate didn’t have a valid zone. #2019
- Fixed incorrect PriceSack calculation #2055
- InventoryUnit#restockvariant will no longer alter _variant.countonhand if inventory tracking is disabled.
- Orders with all return authorizations received are now marked as returned. #1714 and #2097
- Product.intaxons_ will now only return unique products. #1917 and #1974 and #1962
- Product.onhand_ no longer sums deleted variants. #2112
- EXIF data is now stripped from uploaded JPEGs #2145
- OrdersController#show now requires SSL, as it contains sensitive data. #2164.