When you click the Users tab you will see Filter dropdown, New User button and all existing users that have ever created an account on your page.
Next to each user there are 2 buttons and additionaly you can sort them by name by simply clicking User above the user’s emails.
- Edit - Allows you to make additional edition in the user’s settings.
- Delete - Allows you to delete the user permanently.
- Sort by user’s name - Allows you to sort the users by name (A-Z, Z-A).
You may not always want to see all of the users - the Spree default. You may want to view only those users that you want to make additional changes. Default way of sorting the users that are present is by the name.
You can choose one or more of the following options to narrow your user search, then click the Filter button to extend filter options in dropdown.
- Email - Allows you to search the user by the email.
- First Name - Allows you to search the user by the first name used during registration.
- Last Name - Allows you to search the user by the last name used during registration.
- Company - Allows you to search the user by the company.